top of page
Signing a Contract

Landlord Insurance

Protect Your Property

When you’re renting out your home, you want to protect your property. Covering the house, from the roof to the slab and everything in between, is important while others are living there. Protect yourself and your investment with the right policy when you’re a landlord. It’s not the typical homeowners policy, so make sure you’re covered when you have tenants living inside your rental property.

Does your tenant need renters insurance? Encourage your renters to insure their belongings with Elevated Insurance Services.

Let's Work Together

At Elevated Insurance Services, we make getting coverage easy! We love helping property owners find the most affordable insurance with the protective coverages that make sense. Contact us for a FREE quote and see how we are “a head above the rest.”

bottom of page